The CCNY family is growing: could you be the apple of our eye?
● Extracting, transforming, and loading data to and from different internal and external environments
● Provide clean, organized, accessible data to team members who analyze them to solve problems, and create new technologies based on their findings
● Create and maintain relational databases
● Building, querying, maintaining, and repairing databases
● Develop descriptive statistics based on given datasets
● Learn to develop inferential statistics based on given datasets
● Data visualization
● Bachelor’s degree in a related field
● Documented work experience with database development and maintenance (SQL-based technologies)
● Able to follow data visualization standards for the department consistently
● Able to use business intelligence tools (Excel, Tableau, PowerBI, R) to deliver analytics to customers
● Proficiency in R including transforming and calculating variables, conducting descriptive and bivariate analyses, and conducting t-tests and multiple regression is a plus.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.